Super yummy breakfast cups to have breakfast on the go, or even a snack!
Easy Egg and Bacon Cups
Super yummy breakfast cups to have breakfast on the go! Great for lunchboxes too!
- Muffin Tray
- 4 Bacon Rashers Lean and trimmed (108g)
- 4 Eggs Free-Range (200g)
- 1 tbsp Parmesan Cheese Grated (12g)
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat Oven to 180 C
- Line each hole of the muffin tin with butter and bacon pressing around the sides and not on the bottom.
- Crack one egg into each hole and season with salt and pepper and sprinkle grated cheese over the top.
- Bake for 20mins or until the egg is cooked and slide out gently.
*These can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 7 days. KETO – Friendly FODMAP – Friendly DAIRY-FREE – Friendly GLUTEN-FREE – Friendly